USE OF PERSONAL DATA
LML complies fully with the Data Protection Act (2018) and the UK General Data Protection Regulation.
If you contact us by any means (meeting, phone, email, online, fax or other method) then we will record certain personal data. How this data is handled by LML is outlined in this notice. LML will never sell or pass on your data to any third party.
What is collected and stored
- Laser Micromachining Ltd collects basic personal data about you which includes name, company address, company email address and other associated business-related information (e.g. Job Title, Fax No.).
Why is it required
- Personal data is collected and solely used for communications between you and Laser Micromachining Ltd for business purposes.
- Laser Micromachining Ltd uses the data to ensure that we can contact you about relevant services that you enquired about, which you may require or which may be of interest to you.
What we do with the data
- All personal data is stored in the UK and safeguarded by Laser Micromachining Ltd in the same manner as Laser Micromachining Ltd protects its own data.
- Laser Micromachining Ltd will never share or pass on your personal data to any third party (unless required to do so under due legal processes).
How long we keep the data
- Laser Micromachining Ltd will retain personal data until you request that we delete it.
- Should you wish to examine the data we hold about you then you can request to do so by contacting Dr. Nadeem Rizvi on email@example.com who will also ensure that any request to correct or delete your data is carried out promptly.
- Should you wish to raise any concerns or a complaint about how Laser Micromachining Ltd. stores, handles or uses your data then please contact Dr. Nadeem Rizvi on firstname.lastname@example.org who will investigate the matter in a timely manner.
- If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint or you believe that we are processing your personal data incorrectly then you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) https://ico.org.uk/.
This policy was reviewed/updated 4 January 2021.